Our guitars are guaranteed against possible manufacturing defects, such as disglued bridges, fret buzz, difficulties of the fingerboard, etc. duly checked with our specialized staff. In the case of the need for a claim, it must be made through the Authorized Store where the guitar was purchased. All Authorized Stores have trained personnel who will be able to assist you with any consultation.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any damage or failures due to accidents or improper handling of the guitar.
- Damages to the head of the guitar.
- Damages close to the equalizer.
- Cracks on the sides of the guitar.
- Damages near the button on the strap.
- Damage or failure as a result of using steel or extra high tension strings.
- If the guitar has been manipulated by personnel not authorized by Guitarras Zagert or of our Authorized Stores.
- Improper handling or manipulation of the tensioner.
- Normal wear of any part of the instrument, including frets, nut, tunning pegs (machine heads) , the strings, equalizer batteries, body of the guitar, jacks, controls, switches, finish, etc.
- Damage, failures or deformations, as a result of exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, direct sunlight, water, fire, sweat, chemicals or other corrosive materials, or any damage caused by the use of guitar straps, guitar stands/vinyl hangers, plastic, rubber or any other materials.
- Any guitar purchased from dealers or individuals not authorized by Guitarras Zagert to sell Guitarras Zagert products.
- Any guitar whose serial number is lost, altered, removed, or manipulated in any way.
- Any and all customizations or modifications of your guitar.
- All other damage and damage due to normal use, wear, aging, accidents, negligence or neglect.
This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this guitar is purchased as new at an Authorized Store and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. To check the list of Authorized Stores, please visit our link: Authorized Stores.
Upon arrival at the Zagert Hnos. S.A. factory, it will be determined whether the defect is covered by the terms of the warranty. If the problem is covered, it will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the original purchaser. The decision to repair or replace is at the discretion of Zagert Hnos. S.A., depending on the stock of the product and the failure of the item under warranty.
If you need any other information, you can send us an email in the Contact Us section and we will respond as soon as possible.